Saturday, December 20, 2008

My Closet of..... LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT?

Well, since Chanukah's is tomorrow, [I'm Jewish] I thought it would be a really
great idea to post some things on my Chanukah list :).






1. Minnetonka Women's High Top Zip Boots
In either black suede, dusty brown suede, or brown suede.



These ankle boots are SO cute. Every time I see them I want them so badly. I love how they are really original. In school people wear fringed boots every day. I really love the look but I want to bee original, not like every one else. So I searched online some boots that have fringes, but aren't as popular as the ones I see all the time They are also a good price at $44.95.



2. Bose SoundDock Portable Digital Music System
In white.




These speakers are a necessity for me these days now that my old speaker broke. The are perfect for me and my room. I have a fairly large room, so I really need good sound quality for my music, and the remote works perfect when I am on the other side of my room and I don't want to get up. With my old speakers, I have to wiggle the wire to get it to work, change the sound to match the sound on my ITouch, and to change the song I would have to get up and wiggle the wire until it worked again. Even though the are expensive at $472, they are worth it because of the sound quality. I also don't think I mentioned its portable, and works with DVD players.


3. Canon Digital Camera
In silver, black, or blue.



I have been meaning to get a new digital camera and I figured Chanukah would be the perfect time to do so! I currently have the Kodak EasyShare C300, which was one of the very fist digital cameras. Compared to most of my friends cameras, it now looks like a big bulky piece of metal with a tiny little screen and poor image quality. So, I am getting this camera in replace of my old one. I went to the store with my dad today to test it out, can the focus is really great. The camera itself is super small and easy to fit in your pocket. Its an okay price at $199.99.





Well, that's it, Happy holidays and a Happy New year to everyone! :)




No comments: