Thursday, December 18, 2008

My Closet of..... ART AND BOREDOM

SO SO SO SO SO SORRY YOU GUYS!


I know I haven't been on in a really long time. I PROMISE that after jan. 24 this blog will be SO much better. I will have alot more free time to post, so just wait. Anyways, I am going to see Shrek on broadway tomorow, so I will post about it when I get back! :) I am wearing a really cute blue plad scarf that my friend just got me for secret snowman, a white shirt with a bunch of old TV show cartoons randomly printed on it, light pink leggings, some old black leather boots and possibley a jean vest. I have a HUMONGO science exam tomorow that I should be studying for, but instead I was doodling this. I dont even know what it is, its a new style of mine. Really skinny/tall demented models. I kind of like it :) Please tell me what you think... By the way, mostly everything on this blog was drawn by me.
Good night!


No comments: