Thursday, October 16, 2008

My Closet of..... PEACE

The hippies are taking over. I don't know about you, but I have been seeing WAYYY too much peace signs for my taste. I mean everywhere! Once I went to school, and there were 11 people wearing peace sign shirts! ELEVEN PEOPLE! Now every once and a while its nice to add some "peace" to your wardrobe, but to wear it everyday? NUH-UH. Even though I might not seem like it I sadly used to be a victim of "peace signs". Look above, this is only about 3/4 of my peace jewelery. So, if you are going to pull of the infamous peace sign, here are a few rules:

DONNOT
-wear a peace sign necklace, with a peace sign shirt. Too much.
-buy multiple peace signs to wear with different things. Like I did.

DO
-buy one small peace sign necklace and wear it everyday.
-wear a peace sign ring. They are super cute =]

Well, thats all for nowwwww.<3

PEACE OUTTT.

No comments: