Monday, June 9, 2008

My Closet of.....LIPGLOSS


I LOVE lipgloss. specially when you put on so much, that your lips look slippery shiny, like water. My two favorites are NYC Liquid Lip Shine and CoverGirl Wetslicks Fruit Spritzers. NYC Lip shin is SO great. I have it in clear. Even though there is no color to it, I still love the look. Its so glossy and shiny. Usually I add a gold tint on the top of my lips and then use it as an overcoat. My second favorite is CG fruit spritzers. I had seen it in advertizing for a huge amount of time. Then my name brand struck cousin forced me to buy it for $7. Turns out, it was one of the best $7 I've ever spent! It really is everything it say it is. No stick, and a tint of color. I have it in watermelon. You can get it at any local drugstore I think.
GOOD BYE PAD THAI!
(I gotta start coming up with some better ones)

2 comments:

Sam said...

okay so in order to change it to say voices or something like that you need to go to layout, click edit in the bottom right corner of the blog posts box and then change it to say something other than comments. hope that helped, if it didn't just let me know!

Danz said...

I used to love lipgloss as well but for some reason, after a while lipgloss didn't react very well with my lips :S It tends to sting and sometimes even make them go a little numb. I only wear balm or lipstick now.